Attrava was created in April 2020 to help businesses use the cloud and artificial intelligence to increase their efficiency and resiliency. We are a big believer that the cloud and AI are the future of technology, both for small and large businesses, and that a trusted partner is the best way to unlock its potential.
Attrava is a combination of both technical and business expertise. We are a team of builders that can help you design, execute, and maintain your technology projects.
Our typical customer ranges from high-growth startups to medium businesses, usually with an already strong focus on technology.
Our customers typically already have all or part of their infrastructure in the public cloud, and are looking for our expertise to optimize their current infrastructure, or to build software to solve a problem they have. Our work usually involves ongoing support and maintenance after the project is built.
For AI projects, our customers are typically looking for deep expertise in machine learning and data science to implement existing models to solve a specific problem for them.
The values with strive to achieve everyday are:
1. Customer obsession. We are obsessed in delighting the customer and delivering an experience that goes beyond expectation. We always put the customer first and try to learn at every occasion how we can improve the experience.
2. Innovative thinking. We value bold and daring thinking, that challenges the status quo, and forces to think outside the box. We embrace risk taking and mistakes, as long as people learn from them. We are open-minded.
3. Do more with less. We believe in operational excellence and realize that there is always room for improvement in everything we do. We never settle for “good enough”, and always try to figure out ways to make something better.
4. Passion for our work. We value passion, determination, and perseverance. We believe that being happy in life and having a positive attitude are required to get over the obstacles that come up in the way. We are excited about abour our work and the impact it has.
5. Hiring and developing the best.We are not an average company, and we don’t want our people to be average. We want our employees to continuously grow both personally and professionally. We think it’s important to work with the best and to strech ourselves constantly.
6. Trust, integrity and honesty. We believe that openness and honesty make for the best relationships because that leads to trust and faith. We always act with integrity, and strive to be compassionate, friendly, loyal, and to do the right thing.
7. Be respectful and humble. While we celebrate our successes, we are not arrogant and we treat others as we would want to be treated. We carry outselves with a quiet confidence. We put the “We” before “Me”.
8. Being your best self. We value having an environment that is friendly and warm, where everyone can be themselves. We value diversity and being unconventional, and don’t mind laughing at ourselves.
9. Giving back to the community. We think that a better tomorrow is one where humanity thrives. We redistribute some of our success to those in need, while acting in a sustainable manner for the community.
We are best suited for projects where we work in conjunction with your existing development team to solve a specific problem.
We typically are not the best partner if you are looking to:
We are a small and growing team of 4 people. We are constantly hiring to acquire new talent.
Our employees are located near our offices in Montreal and Toronto, and mostly work remotely. We are firm believers that employees should be given flexibility in order to achieve their best work, at the same time being close to our offices to meet with customers as needed.
We use a strict hiring process for developers with multiple rounds of interview. We really are looking for people who are creative, can think outside the box, are quick to learn new concepts, and can well understand and communicate with customers. We are looking for a passion for building software, strong CS fundamentals, and values that match ours.
Our hiring process starts with a phone interview to measure CS fundamentals and fit. The second interview consists of a longer coding exercise to measure the candidate’s ability to think and code with clear, well-thought out, and maintanable code. Our last interview is usually in-person with a person from our senior leadership team.
Unless there is a specific requirement, this is something we don’t typically do. Our clients usually work with a lot of our team members. The ultimate goal is always the success of your project, and we make sure to assign our best resources to achieve this goal.
In most technology projects, it is fairly difficult to write out specific requirements that could fit in a fixed-bid proposal. In other words, unless the project meets strict requirements and has almost no uncertainity, we don’t do fixed-bid proposals.
Yes, we would be glad to sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement with you. We usually sign our standard agreement, but we are also comfortable looking at yours.
Yes. We think references are an essential step of the buying process, and we are willing to provide some to you after an initial meeting to make sure your project is a good fit for us.
Yes, we are constantly looking for new projects. Send us an email so we can schedule a meeting to look at your project together.
353 Saint-Nicolas St.Suite 200Montreal, QC H2Y 2P1
398 Avenue RoadSuite 423Toronto, ON M4V 2H4
Copyright © 2020 - Attrava Inc. - All Rights Reserved